Last updated: 25th July 2020
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) governs your use of the website www.couponsloka.com (“Site,” “Website”) and the Program (defined below) provided by CouponsLoka, which utilizes commission-based affiliate marketing from our merchant partners (“Affiliate Merchants”) for the provision of services as set forth hereunder in this Agreement.
This Agreement between CouponsLoka (hereinafter referred to as “We,” “Us,” “CouponsLoka,” “CouponsLoka.com” or “Our”) and you (hereinafter referred to as “You,” “Your” or “User”) describes your rights as a User of the Site and the Program, and Our responsibilities to You as Our Users.
Before You can use our Program and avail Our services, You must read, understand, accept, and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions under this Agreement, including any future amendments or updates.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, stop participating in and use the Program (s) and end your program membership(s) immediately.
Your affirmative act of registering online by clicking the “I Agree to the Terms and Conditions” checkbox establishes your acceptance and electronic signature to this Agreement. It signifies that You agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Therefore, as a user, you must carefully read and agree on the terms of this Agreement, by which your use of the Program shall be governed. We reserve the right to alter, delete, or modify any provision of this Agreement. Please check the terms of this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Program after the effective date of such changes constitutes Your acceptance to such changes.
During the use of the Program, there would be specific rules, additional terms, and posting guidelines that shall apply to particular services and features that shall be put up on the Site periodically and form part of the Agreement. ‘CouponsLoka’ and ‘You,’ in the subsequent paragraphs of this Agreement, shall be individually referred to as the “Party” or collectively as the “Parties” as and when the context dictates.
The term “Account,” as referred to in this Agreement shall mean and include the Account held by the User with CouponsLoka (administered by a password) for using the Program. This Agreement will be effective immediately from Your acceptance to Our terms and conditions as signified by the creation of Your Account. This Agreement shall be enforceable against You like any other written agreement.
Coupons Loka makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or fitness for the offers provided. It includes, but not limited to, vouchers, coupons, discounts, rebates, etc., posted via the Services or that any third party will account or acknowledge any such offers, vouchers, coupons, rebates, discounts, etc., published via the Services.
Coupons Loka is not responsible for providing any value for any offers, coupons, rebates, discounts, etc., posted via the Services. Coupons Loka is not responsible for the change of data at third party websites or stores, including but not limited to information, availability, pricing, or fitness for use.
Coupons Loka does not and cannot review all material made available through websites linked or linking to any part of the Services. Coupons Loka does not guarantee that the Services or any functions contained in Coupons Loka content accessible via the defects will be corrected. Also, we do not ensure the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the server or the Services that makes them available are free of viruses or bugs.
The term “using” also includes any Personality or object that accesses or uses couponsloka.com with robots, crawlers, extraction tools, or data mining or any other functionality.
ABOUT THE SITE
Couponsloka.com is a platform through which specific merchants (“Merchants”)
- sell vouchers for goods, services, or experiences (“Vouchers/Coupons”),
- sell travel goods and services (“Getaways”), sell gift cards (“Merchant Gift Cards”),
- sell products and services directly to you (“Merchant Products”),
- make available vouchers, coupons, promotional codes, samples, giveaways and offers for software downloads (“Coupons”),
- sell dining experiences for specific dates and times (“Reservations”),
- sell food, beverage, and other products for delivery and takeout (“Online Ordering”),
- make available certain offers, including “card-linked deals”, and
- sell spa and salon services for specific dates and times (“Spa and Salon Bookings”).
Merchants are the dealers and issuers of the Merchant Offerings and are solely liable to you for the quality, care, and delivery of the goods and services provided. Coupons Loka may distribute Vouchers/Coupons. Coupons Loka is not an agent or Merchants. Specific Merchant Offerings, Products, other open programs, and pricing on the Site may change at any time in our sole discretion, without notice.
USE OF THE SITE
As a condition of your use of couponsloka.com, you agree to that:
- You have reached the age of the majority in the city or state or province in which you reside.
- You are not banned from receiving services or products under applicable law.
- You can create a binding legal obligation.
- You will not attempt to use couponsloka.com with extraction tools, crawlers, robots, data mining, or any other functionality.
- You have the right to submit any information to the Site, and all such information is accurate, correct, current, and complete.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
Coupons Loka retains the right to deny service and use of the website or account to anyone, anytime for any reason. You agree and understand that there may be interruptions in Site access, service or events, due to circumstances like site upgrade, routine maintenance, etc. that might not be in our control.
- Presenting any content to the Site that:
- Violates the applicable laws (including, without restriction, intellectual property rules, regulations which relate to the rights of privacy and the rights of publicity, and the laws associated with defamation).
- It contains personal information, without when we expressly ask you to provide such data.
- It contains malware or viruses.
- Attempting for unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential, or private information.
- Has the effect of impersonating others.
- Including chain letters of any kind.
- It is protected by trademark, copyright, or another proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other exclusive rights.
- Attempting to do or doing any in the following:
- Accessing data is not meant for you, such as logging into a server or an account you are not authorized to access.
- Scanning or monitoring the Site couponsloka.com for data gathering purposes to track usage, sales, pricing information, aggregate offering information, and similar data.
- Scanning or measuring the security or configuration of the Site couponsloka.com, breaching security and authentication measures; or
- Interfering of service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, through submitting a virus to the Site couponsloka.com or attempting to overload, “flood,” “spam,” “mail bomb,” or “crash” the Site couponsloka.com.
- Using any of the following:
- Frames, framing techniques, or framing technology to include any content enclosed on the Site without our express written confirmation.
- Any Site content, which provides for without restriction, User Content (defined below), and in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” methods or technologies without our express written confirmation.
- The Site does not allow any of its contents to promote or solicit, for any business, political, or religious purpose or to face, directly or indirectly, with Coupons Loka; or
- The Site couponsloka.com or any of its resources to solicit customers, Merchants, or other third parties to enhance users or partners of other online or offline services is directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Coupons Loka, including, without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals.
- Collecting any of the following:
- Content from the Site couponsloka.com, including, without restrictions, in connection with current or already offered deals, and emphasizing such content to consumers in any manner that diverts traffic from the Site couponsloka.com without our express written permission; or
- Personal Information (defined in our Privacy Statement), or content of any Merchants or consumers.
- Engaging in any of the following:
- Interfering or Tampering with the proper functioning of any part, page, or area of the Site couponslok.com or any functions or services provided by Coupons Loka.
- Taking any action that places extreme demand on our services or inflicts, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large part on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure.
- Repurposing or reselling your access to the Site couponsloka.com or any purchases made through the Site couponsloka.com.
- Accessing the content, monitoring or copying any of the material from the Site using any “robot,” “spider,” “scraper,” or any automated means or any manual process or for any purpose without our express written confirmation.
- Violating the limitations in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or bypassing or surrounding other measures working to prevent or end access for the Site.
- Aggregating any of current or previously-offered deals or content or additional information from the Site couponsloka.com (using links or other technical means or physical records associated with the purchase made through Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written confirmation.
- Deep-linking to any part of the Site (including, without restrictions, the purchase path for any Voucher) without our express written authorization.
- Hyperlinking to our Site from any other websites without our initial and ongoing permission; or
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the industry interests or reputation of Coupons Loka, our Merchants, or our services.